- Trading of IQPL shares continues
- Shareholders need new account for trading, if a share exchange agreement has been signed
- No trading restrictions for accounts not listed in share exchange agreement
- Conversion of IQPL shares to Engenavis shares to occur in late June, 2018
Zug, Switzerland, 30 April 2018 – iQ Power Licensing AG (ISIN: CH0268536338; WKN/Security Number: A14M1C; Symbol: IQL) a developer and marketer of technologies for environmentally friendly and technologically innovative starter batteries for motor vehicles and licenses in these technologies, announces an important Information about trading of iQ Power Licensing AG (IQPL) shares.
Due to some uncertainty about trading of IQPL shares, the following information and rules for trading of IQPL shares are now made known.
- Trading can take place in the shares of IQPL just as before on the Berlin Exchange
- For shares in accounts listed in a share exchange agreement with the future merger parent company, Engenavis Inc. the following applies:
- Any numbers of shares listed in this agreement must remain in the given account and cannot be traded.
- Any numbers of shares above the amount listed in the share exchange agreement should be transferred to a new account.
- From the new account, trading can take placed unrestricted.
- Shareholders who have signed a share exchange agreement may open a new account at any time in order to trade IQPL shares as used to.
- For shares in accounts that were not submitted and listed in a share exchange agreement with the future merger parent company, Engenavis Inc., trading can take place unrestricted.
The shares listed in the share exchange agreement will be converted to shares in Engenavis Inc. shares in late June or early July 2018.
Shareholders who have not yet submitted an exchange agreement but would like to do now or later, may sign share exchange agreements at any time. This means that shares not yet committed for exchange can be committed by the shareholders simply by submitting the signed share exchange agreement to IQPL investor relations per Email.
Following the approval of the new listing of Engenavis Inc. shares, the shares of IQPL will enter the de-listing process. Following a six month notification process, the shares of IQPL will no longer be traded.
Shareholders of both IQPL shares and the new Engenavis shares may trade both shares simultaneously during this parallel time.
About the iQ Power Technology
Batteries with iQ Power technology are designed to generate better performance in Start-Stop applications and to meet the growing demands of electronic usage in vehicles today. It is the first significant innovation to the flooded starter battery in decades. Automatic mixing of electrolyte inside the battery by passive mixing elements ensures uniform acid density for higher sustained performance throughout the entire life of the battery, thus avoiding early loss of capacity (Ah) as usual with ordinary batteries. This prolongs plate life by eliminating acid stratification and thermal gradients, delivering greater material utilization for a lower cost per cycle over conventional batteries. The patented technology was awarded the coveted Automechanika innovation award 1st prize in 2010 and und became a first prize winner of the GreenTec Awards in 2017. – More under: www.iqpower.com/en